Train like a Fitness Model

https://twitter.com/sachiko08

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Giving it one more try

I kind of have up on weight loss because it was too hard, it took over my life! All I was thinking about was weight loss, I was stressed and depressed all the time and gained weight. But during my time off I was happy, not healthy but happy; until I started having back and knee pains. I checked my BMI and I'm .3 percent away from obesity, I'm only 5'2 and weight 160. I realizes that if I don't do anything to save my Heath I will one of people in the hospital suffering from cardiovascular diseases or diabete ( which runs in my family). I want to be happy but also hazel thy, so I'm going to give my all to lose the amount of weight I need to be healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment