Train like a Fitness Model

https://twitter.com/sachiko08

Saturday, November 24, 2012

How Gemini lose weight?

I was suppose to start my 31 day challenge today but being a gemini I always get confuse and change my mind. Hopefully this will be the last time and I will start tomorrow. I thought long about it and decided to do a juice and vegetable feast diet for the next 30 days. It'll be hard I know but I want to do it to see if my eczema will get better. A friend told me any rashes on the body has to do with the immune system, I still haven't researched it but it sounds legit to me, so I hope the fruit and veggie cleanse will help me by strengthening my immune system and after that I will record any food that I eat that may irritate my skin. Here's a plan of my diet, I also schedule alarms in my phone to remind me of my eating time hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment