Train like a Fitness Model

https://twitter.com/sachiko08

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tis' the season to flare up!

Winter is getting near and dry skin is not waiting a second to flare up. I have dry skin especially in the winter, I also suffer from eczema since I was 6 years old. Every winter my skin just begs me to rip it off, every summer I'm the girl in jeans and pants covering her legs from people to see her eczema scars. My legs are so pale due to lack of sun exposure. I have been reading about eczema these days due to the fact that the creams and medication that the doctor prescribes only calms the itchiness not the disease itself. I found out that they're certain food I should eliminate from my diet like egg, dairy. I already know that I'm allergic to sea food, just the a flavors sea food dish makes my skin go crazy. I must admit that my diet is not all that and I have been eating a lot of junk my whole life so I'm not too sure of what I may or may not be allergic to. I'm not 23 year old and really tires of this chronic skin disease and would love to have an Itch free winter and a summer where I can have the sun kiss my legs. I have decided to take my health in serious condition. From being overweight to eczema, I don't want another problem to appear out of nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment